Outdoor entertaining is the best way to enjoy warm summer nights! Flowers are my favorite way to decorate for almost anything, because they add color and softness that make any tablescape look extra fancy.
This is actually a really simple process! All you need to do is hang bailing wire from tree branches, or posts, and then hang the lights and flowers from there. Make sure to watch my video tutorial from The Hallmark Channel’s Home and Family Show for lots of great tips to make this backdrop and tablescape look perfect.
- Bailing Wire
- Outdoor Lights
1) Secure the bailing wire between two poles or tree
2) Tie the twine around the top of the bottle
3) Tie the twine to the bailing wire (with bottle hangin
4) Repeat with as many bottles as you want (hang at different lengths
5) Add water and flowers to your bottles
6) Wrap the battery operated lights across the wire and down the twine and bottles