No freezer is complete without cookie dough!
Having cookie dough around is a little trick I learned from my mom. It comes in handy for a number of situations from entertaining unexpected guests, to those late night cookie cravings. Frozen cookie dough is great right out of the freezer, if you are ok with eating raw eggs, but there is nothing like the smell of cookies baking in the oven.
This is a great idea for the holidays as a make-ahead-item, which saves you time. I put together a little video for you with a step-by-step tutorial on the best way to freeze cookie dough.
How To Freeze Cookie Dough
1.Make your favorite cookie dough recipe
2. Scoop out the dough using a cookie scoop, or two spoons, onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper
3. Place in freeze for a couple hours, or until frozen
4. Label a freezer safe bag with the date
5. Place the frozen cookie dough in the bag and seal
6. Freeze up to 3 months and bake when desired!