Who doesn’t love pumpkin spice lattes? I truly do not care how “basic” it is, they are wonderful. If you like the ones from the coffee shop, then you are going to go crazy for my recipe for Homemade Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte!
I am a coffee addict! So, I like to make mine with strong coffee, but what’s great about this recipe, you can adjust the flavors to however you take your coffee. Add more sweetness or more coffee, whatever you like. Making this pumpkin spice latte in a crock pot is perfect when you are entertaining for the fall. It is also a wonderful idea for a tailgate party. I love the idea of serving something warm and comforting in the cold fall months during football season or, in my house, soccer season.
Tips for perfect Homemade Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte
*I like using half whole milk and half and half for this recipe. I found that was the perfect level of creaminess.
*Add more coffee if you like!!!
*I used maple syrup to sweeten this recipe, but you could also use sugar. If you use sugar, I recommend brown sugar, it has more flavor than white sugar.
*Don’t overcook this! It could burn the milk and make it taste bad. Once it is done cooking for a couple hours, leave it on the “warm” setting.
*Use a homemade pumpkin pie spice recipe. If you need one, use mine here!
- 3 cups half and half
- 3 cups whole milk
- 6 cups strong coffee
- 1 ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Cinnamon stick; optional (for more a spice flavor)
- Whisk all ingredients together in a crock pot and cook on high for 1-2 hours
- This can be kept warm in the crock pot for a party
- This recipe can also be cut in half
- For a thicker, creamier drink, use all half and half; for a lighter drink, use all milk
- Flavors can be adjusted as necessary; use more coffee for a stronger drink; add more syrup for a sweeter drink, etc.